Internal Dispute Resolution v3
Australian Premier Finance is committed to a fair and prompt resolution of any disputes or complaints.
Please let us know of any concerns you may have. Contacting us by phone means that Australian Premier Finance can learn how to assist you better and continually improve our customer service. Often complaints are misunderstandings that can be resolved during a telephone conversation with us.
You can also:
• Call us on (02)49845 890
• Send the complaints contact person a letter to our postal address;
Complaints Contact Person
Australian Premier Finance
PO Box 83
Tanilba Bay NSW 2319
• Email the complaints contact person a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fax, email or write to us with a complaint, you will receive an acknowledgement so you will know that we have received your complaint.
The Complaints Contact Person will assist you with handling the complaint and will advise if any further information is needed. The Complaints Contact Person will liaise with managers and staff at Australian Premier Finance to find answers for you and if appropriate – determine a fair remedy. You will be informed of the decision and the reasons for that decision. If you are not satisfied with the result of the decision you may wish to contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will in all instances respond to your complaint within 45 days of receipt of the initial complaint.
If we are unable to resolve the complaint within 45 days we will:
• Inform you of the reason for the delay;
• Specify a date when a decision can be reasonably expected; and
• Notify you of right to contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority Australian Financial Complaints Authority may be contacted as follows;
Postal address: GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
Telephone: 1800 931 678