Internal Dispute Resolution Policy
Australian Credit Licence: 390093
Australian Premier Finance is committed to a fair and prompt resolution of any disputes or complaints. Please let us know any concerns you may have promptly because a conversation on the telephone means Australian Premier Finance can learn how to serve you better and continually improve our customer service. Often complaints are misunderstandings that can be resolved during a telephone conversation or two with our Complaints Contact Person.
You can also:
- Call us on (02)49845890
- Email the Complaints Contact Person at email@example.com
- Fax the Complaints Contact Person a letter to 02 8003 9623;
- Send the Complaints Contact Person a letter to our postal address;
Complaints Contact Person
Australian Premier Finance
PO Box 83
Tanilba Bay NSW 2319
If you email, fax or write to us with a complaint, you will receive an acknowledgement so you will know that we have received your complaint. The Complaints Contact Person will assist you with handling the complaint and will advise if any further information is needed. The Complaints Contact Person will liaise with managers and staff at Australian Premier Finance to find answers for you and if appropriate determine a fair remedy. You will be informed of the decision and the reasons for that decision. If you are not satisfied with the result of your complaint you may wish to contact Finance Ombudsman Service Limited. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will in all instances respond to your complaint within 45 days of receipt of the initial complaint. If we are unable to resolve the complaint within 45 days we will:
- inform you of the reasons for the delay;
- specify a date when a decision can be reasonably expected; and
- notify you of your right to contact Finance Ombudsman Service.
- all complaints will be processed at no charge to you.
Finance Ombudsman Service Limited may be contacted as follows:
- P: 03 96137366
- F: 03 96136399
- A: GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001
- W: www.fos.org.au